Wednesday 21 April 2010

The Future is now!

Most people believe so much in a bright future, that each time I listen to people say something about the future, it paints a picture of nothing less than a perfect future.

But after few years (about ten years), I still see the same set of people who talked a bright future still at the same spot or at most made a little progress which cannot be compared to the bright future they had painted earlier. Then, I wondered within myself what could have been responsible for this little or no progress made by these people.

The Holy Scripture came to my heart (Lamentation 3 vs. 27): “it is good for a man to bear the yoke while he is young”. After sometimes of tarrying with this verse of the Holy Bible, I realized that while most people talk about a bright future, they refuse to take up the responsibility of bearing the yoke, so the bright future dreamed about only ends up as a mirage.

Therefore I have come to the conclusion that to have the bright future you have always dreamed about, you must be able to pay the price now when you are still young. Now is the time to take responsibility for your desired future………………the future is now!

No comments:

Post a Comment